At Rugby Pups our terms and conditions are to help make sure that all our sessions are fun, friendly and safe for you, your child and the coaches. We therefore appreciate you reading and abiding by the terms and conditions below:
- At Rugby Pups we have:
- ‘Early Years sessions’ which are our Teeny Pup sessions for children aged under 3 years; Tiny Pup session for children aged 3-4 years; Junior Pup sessions for children aged 4-5 years and Maxi Pup sessions for children aged 5-8 years.
- ‘Rugby Pups After School Clubs’ which are after school clubs run by Rugby Pups, that are taught to children within that school on school property after school working day
- ‘Rugby Pups Curriculum based sessions’ which are sessions operated by Rugby Pups to a specific school, within the school working day.
- ‘School working days’ refers to standard school hours of 09.00 to 3/3.15pm.
- ‘Head Coach’ means any person designated to lead a Rugby Pups session under the authority of Sarah and Neal Myerscough.
- ‘Rugby Pups early years member’ is to a child partaking in any of the early years Rugby Pups sessions
- ‘Parent’ or ‘carer’ means the person responsible for the child whilst at a Rugby Pup session.
- Rugby Pups Limited uses the trading name of Rugby Pups. All Rugby Pups sessions are run by Sarah and Neal Myerscough or a lead coach operating under the authority of Sarah and Neal Myerscough.
- ‘Membership Fee’ means the fee payable annually for membership to Rugby Pups.
- ‘Term Fees’ means the fees payable per Rugby Pups term. Rugby Pups terms vary between 6 and 8 weeks in length and payment is made upfront for the whole term. Refunds will only be given if the space can be filled.
At Rugby Pups we want to provide a happy and safe environment for all Pups, Parents and Coaches. Therefore we ask certain things for parents and carers to adhere to. By completing the registration form you are agreeing to the following:
- Parents or Carer to:
- Provide accurate and up to date information on the registration form
- Provide any further/additional or updating information as necessary in person, in writing or by telephone as soon as practical to Sarah or Neal Myerscough.
- This information includes medical needs, special educational needs or behavioural needs in order that the Head Coach may run a session safely.
Parents or carers are required to be present at the early year’s classes and must not leave the Rugby Pup Member for any amount of time before, during or after a class.
Parents or carers are responsible for their child and ensuring that their child behaves appropriately and safely during the class.
Parents or carers are responsible for all personal belongings belonging to themselves and the Rugby Pup members. Rugby Pups accepts no responsibility for items damaged or lost/stolen whilst your child is attending a class.
Rugby Pups have the sole right to cancel or exclude a Rugby Pups Member and parent or carer if it is deemed necessary for the safety and conduct of the other Members/coaches and parents or carers in the class.
Parents often like to take pictures or video of their child enjoying their classes for the purpose of keeping memories and showing family and friends what a wonderful rugby player your little one will make. With this in mind you are agreeing to:
- Take pictures and/or video in a sensitive and appropriate manner.
- Not to put pictures containing children other than your own on any social media or the internet.
From time to time Rugby Pups will have a professional photographer to attend class sessions. Photographs and/or videos may be used in promotional materials. If you are not happy to agree to this please inform us and we will make sure that photographs of your child are excluded from promotional materials.
Limitation of liability
At Rugby Pups we do everything we can to ensure and fun filled safe environment. All our Lead coaches are first aid trained and should an incident occur, appropriate first aid and advice will be given. If you feel unhappy with anything, please do come to us with your concerns and we will do our utmost to help. However if you are still unhappy, by agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to notify Rugby Pups in writing of any claim the parent or carer intends to make, within 14 days of the incident. Without notification in these terms, any claim will be void. Notification of such claims will be dealt with appropriately with the relevant insurance procedures.
Your child’s safety is our priority. All our coaches are Data Barring Service (DBS – new version of the CRB) checked and certificates are available to view on written/verbal request, within 24 hours of such a request.
During the registration process you are agreeing to receive informational and marketing emails to the address provided by Rugby Pups Limited. To unsubscribe from these emails please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the email (if present) or email email@example.com with the title of “Unsubscribe”. By unsubscribing you are accepting that you may not receive notification of class changes / cancellations.
Your data is never shared with 3rd Parties for any purpose.
Rugby Pups holds the following insurance.
- Public Liability £10,000,000